A multifaceted city, Hong Kong welcomes you with a nǐ hǎo!
Hong Kong welcomes you with its iconic skyline, legendary palate and lush, protected flora and fauna where rare birds and
colourful traditions thrive. Hong Kong’s enchanting neighbourhoods and islands offer a sensory feast for all those who visit.
Come experience the city’s culture in all its glory.
– One of the world’s first full-sized replica of Noah’s Ark, this Christian theme park features 67 pairs of life-sized animal sculptures and a 4D cinema. It is a fun family and educational activity. You could also try Luxury Camper, Mashroom Camp or Palace camper for a unique experience under the stars
– Crystal Bus adds a spin to the usual touristy bus rides as they let you enjoy delicious Michelin-starred dim sum as you take in the cultural landmarks of the city. Fully experience Hong Kong cuisine on a double-decker and the private night tour offers a full dinner.
– Hong Kong Centralis the creative hub for dynamic local art and culture scene. One of the many highlights is the handicraft market that encourages craftsmanship and local design. Booths for local artists to showcase their work and sell their products. Grab unique souvenirs for family and friends here.
– Hong Kong is renowned for its street food, apart from the famous Mong Kok there is another spot at the Kwai Chung Plaza where you get commonly found street foods like curry fish balls, squid tentacles and pig intestines, rare options like giant marshmallows, deep-fried ice cream and strawberry cream crepes are available.
– Hong Kong’s local craft beer scene has boomed with microbreweries popping up all over the city. Pale ale at Gweilo is a must-try. Get to know more by taking the Humid with a Chance of Fishballs tour which gives visitors a chance to experience several breweries and try up to 14 types of beers.
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.