Welcome the snow-capped mountains with a maaraz
Nestled in the Himalayas, set against the Kullu valley, is the charming hill station Manali. Bound amidst green mountain ranges,
the valley offers scenic landscapes, blissful temples and thrilling winter sports. With its fine, crisp weather all year
round, this magnetic hamlet is the perfect summer escape.
– Hike along Beas Kund to experience the spectacular views of Pir Panjal mountain ranges. Here you can also spot the original melting glacier which has originated the Beas lake.
– Pump up your adrenaline by riding through the thrilling (and snowy!) Rohtang Pass. The journey provides an enchanting escapade of nature with its glorious views of the valleys and the surrounding mountains
– Get mystified by the legendary stories of the monasteries and temples of Manali. These splendid sites include the Hadima Temple, an ancient cave temple and Manu Temple of old Manali.
– Experience the magic of Manali first hand, by bathing in the magical hot water springs of Vashist Village. Loaded with natural minerals, these hot springs are believed to possess healing powers.
-Unwrap the true excitement of Manali at Solang Valley. A picturesque spot offering a plethora of activities such as skiing, paragliding, biking, cycling and camping.
– Other attractions include indulging in a moonlight dinner at the castle restaurant in Naggar and visiting the intriguing Roerich houses. Some notable temples include Bijli Mahadev Temple and Maa Sharvari Temple.
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.