Bid bhai ji to the stunning and pleasant winters only in Shimla
Breathtaking sunrises, gorgeous treks and an array of exhilarating winter sports, there is much to do in the British summer capital.
This idyllic hill station is endearingly beautiful with its scenic views and a magical climate. Shimla, the queen of
hill stations, is well equipped to steal your heart away.
– Climb the rustic Jakhoo Hill and trek the astounding Chadwick falls to experience the lushness of Shimla.
– With its astounding views of the valleys and snowy mountains, the Ridge, is the most picturesque viewing point in the area.
-Indulge in thrilling adventure sports and alluring nature trails at the winter sports capital, Kufri.
– A blissful nirvana, the Christ Church is stunning with its exquisite stained glass windows and marvelous frescos.
– Shop galore at the famous Mall Road. A shopping haven, where you can buy woolen wear, handicrafts, and souvenirs.
– Other stunning sights include the scenic Chail Palace and a visit to the historic Annandale meadows.
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.