Feel like a true royal Rajasthani by using khamma ghani!
Jaipur, famous for its hospitality, the pink city is known so after the Maharaja painted the city walls pink to welcome British
royalty. It has been a favourite of the royals and tourists alike. Set in the midst of a desert this beautiful city has been a
hotspot for destination weddings, cultural tours and historical events all around the world. Renowned for its palaces,
flavours and ethnic clothes this city is breathtaking to say the least.
– Enjoy theatre performances at one of the oldest theatres, Ravindra Manch or tap your foot to a rhythmic Kathak performance at the Deewan-e-Aam of Amber Fort. If you’re an art lover, visit the Jawahar Kala Kendra, the center of art and culture where plays and festivals run all year round in the city.
– Stroll around in the Jawahar Circle Garden. It’s surrounded by a rose garden, musical fountains, jogging tracks and street-food stalls or go to Nahargarh’s RTDC open-roof restaurant in the evening, for a perfect combination of chilled beer and a view of the magnificent city from high above!
– Watch a Bollywood flick at Raj Mandir, the oldest movie theatre in Jaipur, popular for its astonishing interiors and Meringue-like shape. Did the theatre make you go retro? Here’s a treat for you! Don’t miss the vintage car rally parading down the road. It is truly a feast for the eyes.
– Visit Govind Devji’s temple in the City Palace for some spiritual relief. Lord Krishna’s image is said to look like this after his reincarnation. While in the City Palace, pay attention to the two silver urns that Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh II got them made to carry water from the Ganga for his trip to England.
– You shouldn’t miss the Sisodiya Rani ka Bagh, a royal garden and palace built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh for his wife. If walking is not your style, how about flying? Enjoy the best hot air balloon safari experience with SkyWaltz. Enjoy the view beyond the clouds.
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.