Begin your exhilarating journey to the flowing waters with a dhakuli!
Rishikesh is more than its pleasing, soul-soothing waters of the Ganges or the soul-soothing mellow chants of its ancient temples; it is
also about the intense, thrilling adventures provided by its natural landscapes. Known as the gateway to the Himalayas, the stirring
Rishikesh, is the perfect mix of culture & adventure.
– Witness the famed Ganga aarti at Triveni Ghat for an ethereal experience. The floating lamps, the hymns, the bells, all contribute to this magical experience.
– An architectural wonder, the Laxman and Ram Jhulas are 450 ft long suspended iron bridges. These offer the most scenic views possible.
– Experience peace and tranquility at the ancient Swarg Ashram. Based off a remote riverbank, this is a beautiful sojourn to simply unwind and meditate.
– Live the pilgrims’ life at the famous Geeta Bhawan. This is an opportunity to mingle with local spiritual guides and gain new insights towards life.
– Camp beside the Ganges, right under the stars and indulge in treks and nature trails around beautiful cascading waterfalls.
– Invoke your adventurous spirit with rappelling, rock climbing and cliff jumping and get the adrenaline pumping with white water kayaking.
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.