Converse with kii ayo while exploring the vast salt-laden land
Kutch, every culture fanatic’s dream come true! It is a land of mixed culture and tradition with natural scenic desert and
environment embarking a completely divine confluence. Kutch has become a hotspot for tourists all year round and abodes
the miraculous salt land with a cultural fraternity of people.
– The Pure White mesmerizing view with a mild spread of the vermillion orange chroma of the Sun, this scenic beauty can be experienced every year in the Land Of Kutch. The Northern sea bank of Kutch, in the popular state of Gujarat has been an outstanding place.
– ‘Salt Walk’ in the Greater Rann of Kutch is a unique experience to have. The moment you step on the salt desert, it seems like you have slipped into a white canopy of the sky and the earth with its exhilarating landscapes and the gusty winds.
– Dinodhar Hill – a dormant volcano that is also a revered tourist and pilgrimage spot. It houses the Dharmanath Temple which pays homage to Dharmanath who also founded the Kanphata monastic order. The Than Monastery belongs to this sect.
– Mandvi’s beautiful seashore is popular with tourists who are keen to relax and unwind. However, it is the 400-year-old shipbuilding industry that enjoys celebrity status here. Originally started by the Kharva community, shipbuilding can be witnessed even today.
– Sumbrasar became famous thanks to a British woman called Judy Trader. She first came to Kutch 30 years ago and fell in love with it. Since then, she resides in Sumbrasar and runs Kala Raksha Trust, an initiative to promote local art. While here, enjoy a tete-a-tete with her!
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.