Tap your feet to the evergreen Goan tune of ya ya mayya!
Grab your sunglasses and head straight to the party capital of India, Goa! Its historical relevance, delicious cuisine and beach
shack culture has made it the ultimate tourist destination. Many iconic films have had the beautiful palm trees, forts, beaches
of Goa as their backdrop. Come to experience Goa in a new avatar and go home with fun tropical memories.
– Walkthrough the aromatic fresh spice plantations and learn about various spices at the Savoi plantations and Sahakar Spice Farm. Apart from that, you also get to play, bathe and sit on majestic tuskers while the splash you with water.
– On your way back from the lush spice plantations of Goa you can visit the Butterfly Conservatory and see these happy and delicate creatures whizz around. You can not only stand and watch but also feed them juicy fruits and watch them cheerfully gather nectar.
– There are secluded islands of Goa, multiple ferry rides away, that welcome you with old Portuguese-style houses and a quaint environment. Indulge in the local ambiance, hog on some of the most delicious baked goods you’ve ever tried and interact with the lovely locals.
– Crab catching is no child’s play! With homemade nets called ‘Kobblem’ you set up traps for the crabs and catch them in the Goan backwaters or the seaside. There are various crab catching tours or you could befriend a local and tag along with them for a little adventure.
– When we talk of Goa, houseboats usually don’t come to mind. Some places on the Chapora River offer a fun, wholesome houseboat experience. Book yourself a place, dine and dance on a houseboat in the backwaters of Goa. Check out Chapora Fort on the hills for a spectacular view!
– Dolphin sighting, not many people know of this amazing activity, but there are cruises that usually start from Fort Aguada, Sinquerim or Panaji Jetty. You can also take a dip in the sea and play with these lovely creatures but only if the adequate safety arrangements are made.
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.