Emphasize the magic and wonder just by using lah!
A melting pot of culture, language and cuisine, Singapore, is quickly becoming one of Asia’s hit-list destinations. The concrete jungle
now replaced with the city’s incredible skyline and sustainable parks provides for experiences beyond your wildest dreams. Come
fall in love with this beautiful city and explore it the Singaporean way!
– Fancy yourself as a budding Sherlock Holmes? Transport yourself back in time to 1940’s Shanghai in an interactive role-playing game and find Red Rose’s killer, a cabaret singer. You and up to 6 friends can dress in costumes and choose from a detective, reporter or boss of a nightclub. Do visit Xcape RPG if you have mysteries on your mind!
– At Palm Avenue Float Club you lay in a single bed sized pod in utter silence and darkness, floating as if you were in the Dead Sea. Deprived of light, sound and gravity your mind enters a meditative state which is helped by the water being warmed to your exact skin temperature.
– An alternative dinner option is a cruise with Sunset Sail City Lights on the Royal Albatross. Sit down, relax with a sumptuous cocktail, and enjoy a 3-course meal sailing around Singapore’s calm waters. A perfect end of the day, and a wonderful way to celebrate any special occasion.
– Eating cheap local street food should be a part of any Singaporean itinerary – it’s often considered the national past time. But rather than frequent popular tourist hawker centres like Lau Pa Sat and Newton, go check out other local favourites like Old Airport Road, ABC Brickworks and Changi Village instead.
– Apart from these, some iconic places to visit in Singapore are the Singapore Flyer, luxurious Marina Bay Sands, an adventurous one day trip to Sentosa Island or Universal Studio, Merlion Park and for all the shopaholics Orchard Park and China Town are a must.
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.