Greet the happiest nation with a cheerful kuzu zangpo!
Take a journey into the quaint Himalayan Kingdom. Enjoy breath-taking landscapes and explore stunning ancient temples and
olden architecture. Let the colorful festival and the Bhutanese delicacies charm you. If it’s the mountains that
are calling, then it’s beautiful Bhutan where you must go.
– A mini-adventure in itself, Thimpu, has authentic Bhutanese style houses with quirky markets to visit. Perfect to soak in art, culture & tradition.
– Get mesmerized at Dochu-La-Pass with the stunning views of the snow-capped mountains and the valleys.
– Learn the legendary stories of the Chimi Lhakhang temple. Anointed with colorful phalluses, the temple is said to offer blessings for begetting children.
– Steeped in mystery and wonder, the renowned Tigers Nest monastery is perched steadfast at a height of 3000m at a vertical cliff. A sight to behold.
– The highest road, Chele La Pass offers the best Himalayan views possible. Take a natures hike here and be stunned with the exotic flora & fauna here.
– Other notable attractions include Punakho Dzong, Drukgyel Dzong & Kyichu Monastery; where each landmark is known for its tradition, history & beauty.
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.