The aesthetic and tranquil ville would simply like to say vannakam!
Pondicherry, the French capital of India, is a destination that offers calm and urban architecture which attracts people from all over
the world. Besides sightseeing, this tiny holiday destination has a lot to offer to make it a fun-filled trip for you. Pondicherry is also
one of the most pristine places in India that should be on every nature lover’s and peace seeker’s bucket list.
– The best way to explore the town is to rent a cycle or simply walk through lanes with pretty houses and their bougainvillea covered gates. The entire French quarters is a convenient walkable area and the colonial buildings are a treat to capture, especially the windows with painted effusively with yellow.
– Visit the breathtakingly beautiful Manakula Vinayagar Temple dedicated to Lord Ganesha. The main attraction is the female elephant Laxmi who is brought out every evening to bless the devotees. Give Laxmi a bunch of bananas and she stays put.
– Auroville, the City of Dawn, walk around the picturesque houses, lush greenery and scores of cycles going about the tracks. Relax after a day of exploring at the Aurobindo Ashram, a place where silence has a language of its own. Nestled amidst beautiful flowers, the place has a certain melody attached to it.
– Water activities on your mind? Pondicherry offers scuba diving in the midst of natural coral reefs, rocky pop-ups, man-made folds and a plethora of marine organisms or go boating in the Chunnambar River offered by Paradise Beach Island. It is ideal for relaxing, sunbathing and enjoying the sunset.
– For all those looking for a lit night out, Pondicherry has got a store of nice clubs and bars where you can spend the night grooving and boozing with friends like Zero House, Paradise Lounge and more. So, if you are visiting Pondicherry, go cafe hopping and witness the amazing nightlife!
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.