Crying out aava, the ski trails beckon you for a trip of a lifetime
Covered by lush forests of oaks, pines and apple trees, Auli is a spectacular display of Himalayan beauty.
Come winter, this gorgeous mountain transforms into a wintery wonderland, along with the surrounding
snow-clad peaks of Garhwal Himalayas. Apart from the enchanting panoramic views, this mountain
town offers untouched snowy slopes perfect for skiing escapades.
– Mystical mountain peaks surround this town; this includes the legendary Nanda Devi, Hathi Parvat (the elephant) and the mighty Dunagiri.
– Experience snow like never before. Auli offers acres of untouched and unexplored snow pastures.
– Indulge in snowy adventures at the fantastic local ski-resorts. Vast snow stretches invite for exciting skiing games.
– Bring out your inner child at the pure and clean snowfields. Splash some snow, build your snowman and have some fun and frolic with your gang.
– Sail over the snowy valleys and experience the dazzling beauty of Auli at a height of 10,000 ft. on the ropeway rides and ski lifts.
– The vicinity of Auli is also home to many cultural and mythological attractions such as Badrinath, Neelkanth and Pandukeshwar.
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.