With a hearty marhaba, Egypt awaits you with open arms
Egypt, the land of the mummy, cat worshipping and all things mysterious. Egypt welcomes you with its mighty Nile and
magnificent monuments, the beguiling desert, lush delta with its long past and welcoming, story-loving people. From
the ancient Pyramids in deserts that have stood tall for centuries to the modern city and its landmarks,
this country has made its place in the world.
– With sand-covered tombs, austere pyramids and towering Pharaonic temples, Egypt brings out the explorer in all of us. Visit the Valley of the Kings in Luxor, where Tutankhamun’s tomb was unearthed. Take a guided tour and see the glittering finds in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
– Hop off a Nile boat to visit Dendara, Edfu or other waterside temples, cross Lake Nasser to see Ramses II’s masterpiece at Abu Simbel or trek into the desert to find the traces of Roman trading outposts. A Nile cruise is the perfect place to see many of these spectacular ancient monuments.
– Cairo, the City Victorious, is packed with soaring minarets like at Bab Zuweila, medieval schools and mosques, some of the greatest architecture of medieval Islam. Tap into the history of Cairo’s early churches and remote desert monasteries.
– The coast along the Red Sea has a rugged desert beauty that is rewarding to explore on a multi-day outing to one of the globe’s great dives at Hurghada or a magical snorkeling expedition along a coral wall. Walk along the Corniche in Alexandria to wind down in the evenings.
– Bask in the beauty of the Egyptian deserts. Whether you’re watching the sunrise between the beautiful shapes of the White Desert or the shimmering horizon from the comfort of a hot spring in Siwa Oasis, Egypt’s landscapes are endlessly fascinating.
– Other attractions Egypt offers are hiking trips to the holy Mt Sinai, explorations across the City of The Dead or the thrilling ross Egypt Challenge. For a more relaxing time, indulge in delicious Koshary at Abou Tarek, enjoy a Sufi dance show or simply watch the beautiful sunset at Al-Azhar Park.
Plan your bespoke holiday with us.